every fifth one :)
- 5. First concert you ever went to?
I went to see Coldplay for my 15th Birthday. My dad took me, and I was super sick, but it was amazing and I will never forget it!
- 10. Favourite lyrics?
The entire song “Little Green” by Joni Mitchell is beautiful and sorrowful and breaks my heart. It tells the story of Joni putting up her baby for adoption and it is so poetic. She is a genius!
- 15. Least favourite song?
Hard one. Umm…Probably the song “No one” by Alicia Keys. I think she is great, but the harmonies in that song hit my ear in a weird way and it irks me.
- 20. Recent artist/band you’ve started to like?
I have been listening to a lot of OneRepublic lately. I liked them when I was in high school, but I really appreciate their new album right now.
- 25. Shortest song on your iPod?
"Postcards from Far Away" by Coldplay. 0:48.
- 30. What’s one song you have on your iPod that you always skip when on shuffle but have never deleted?
This is embarrassing but I have “Bella’s Lullaby” from the Twilight soundtrack on my iPod and I have yet to delete it….yikes.
THANKS JAMIE!!!! :D